[Olsr-users] txtinfo for olsrd git devel branch: error

Magesh mannar (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 29 11:20:34 CEST 2010

The plugin is not loaded. Only the olsrd_lq_etx_ff.so plugin is loaded. However I have specified the txtinfo plugin to be loaded in the /etc/olsrd.conf file.

Any idea why it is not loaded.

Magesh_