[Olsr-users] httpinfo web browser password

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 26 12:15:21 CEST 2010

Are you sure your httpinfo plugin is actually running on port 8080 and
you are not connecting to some other daemon ?

please check with "netstat -a -n -p" if the olsrd daemon is binded to port 8080

Saverio