[Olsr-users] Help Olsrd On ARM Cross Compiler

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 12 16:59:03 CEST 2010

Am Montag 12 Juli 2010, 16:48:59 schrieb Juan Jose Huereca Rodriguez:
> Hi im trying to use olsr on a ebedded computer (AMR) so i tried to
> compile with a cross compiler and the result was a lot of errors,
>   so a made changes to a file (Makefile.linux) and i reduce the erros
> but some errors still remains, and i cant solve this situatios
> does anyone know how to solve this errors? any idea? (atatched some
> pictures):
> 1 Changes maded in Makefile.linux
> 2 The las errors that display the cross compiler
> Note: The AMR computer is based on a red hat distro and the compilation
> was on a fedora 12 distro
Try to call it without your makefile change, but with the line

CC=arm-linux-gcc make clean_all build_all

I use a similar line on my linux machine to do BSD and Win32 crosscompilation.

Henning Rogge

--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.