[Olsr-users] Running Application with OLSR

Brian K. Wong (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 21 22:56:57 CET 2010

Hi, Markus,

Thank you for your reply. We have run tcpdump on  each node.
The result shows that OLSR traffic can pass and the routing
table is updated. Is it possible that this problem is caused
by VLAN? We are not sure about this.

Regards,

Baobing Wang (Brian)

University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20740