[Olsr-users] Android Developer Phone: Is It Necessary?

marc fawzi (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 20 20:12:54 CET 2010

Just one last question:

Where or how to install olsrd on device?

Maybe it's done automatically in the make process?

This is what the HOWTO says: "For the Samsung Galaxy you can use the
following file: pre compiled samsung android version of olsrd. You might
have to edit the data/local/etc/olsrd.conf file to suite your needs."

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM, marc fawzi <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> >>you can just put your preference into Makefile.inc
> I got that part. It's all coming back now! :-)
>
> I've setup a Google wave to gather all info for "OLSR For Android
(phones)" and it contains other links to stuff like the WinCE and iPhone
ports, as well as links to other mesh protocols.

> I am not sure if anyone can join a Google wave by simply clicking the link
for that wave (below) or if you need to be added by one of the people
already on that wave.
> For those interested, my wave account is (spam-protected) or
maybe you can look me up on Google Wave using my email
https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BjfAQVxz1G.3