[Olsr-users] How to prioritize OLSR UDP packets.

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 14 13:34:11 CET 2010

in the first two tests i did put them into the same flow with different
prios

and in the third test i put in in different flows

regards Markus

p.s. the qdiscs of my previous tests were:

tc qdisc add dev $DEV root handle 1: prio
tc qdisc add dev $DEV parent 1:1 handle 10: sfq perturb 10
tc qdisc add dev $DEV parent 1:2 handle 20: sfq perturb 10
tc qdisc add dev $DEV parent 1:3 handle 30: sfq perturb 10

and there were some other filter priorizing different traffic (olsr, dns,
...), but this should not have interfered with my tests as there was nearly
no other traffic on this link