[Olsr-users] How to prioritize OLSR UDP packets.

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 12 15:10:05 CET 2010

i was talking about the QoS (i also posted script before) that is done
inside the freifunkfirmware (an old openwrt whiterusssian based firmware)
which afaict work without specifying bandwidth,..

i don`t know the QoS of openwrt very much, but afaic it is technically
different solution (i just did a very short peek into luci-qos source code)

regards Markus