[Olsr-users] osrld_txtinfo.so.0.1 - Connection reset by foreign host

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 4 12:01:30 CET 2010

On Jan 4, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Michael Rack wrote:

> Sorry, i have masked the IP-Addresses, because i have public switched
> ip-addresses and currently no firewall-rule to protect olsrd-txtinfo.
>
> I do not know, how the ACL for TXTINFO works, but possibly here is the
> Problem:
>
> The ip-address from the host is 91.205.12.0. This ip-address is a
> host-address /32.

Yes... this is indeed the problem. Try for a moment to change the config file
to the masked IP and check again. :)

AFAIK the development branch already has a very refined (apache style accept/deny) syntax
for specifying ranges and cidr blocks and specific actions).

a.