[Olsr-users] Route-Flapping | Out of Control [Deutsch]

aaron (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 24 05:34:35 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 06:44:51PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> >> ich schreibe jetzt in deutsch, statt englisch, denn ich bin total
> >> aufgebracht und hab keinen Nerv, alles zu übersetzen, bitte habt Verständnis
> >> dafür...
>
> > imho at least your first sentence (explaining why u don`t like to write your
> > complete mail in english) should be in english
>
> As should your reply.  Michael is being rude by writing in German to an
> international list, you should not be following in his steps.

Juliusz, please (as I already tried to explain in a private mail), let's
keep this list tolerant ok?
And focused!

It does not help if you very often admonish people here how they should
behave. Even if I agree with you that this list should be in english.
The wolrd consits out of more people than just your university students
;-)
If you want to admonish folks, I recommend that you do this on your
mailing list. Or to your students.

ok? clear enough?

thanks for being and staying on-topic, focused and tolerant.
Peace & love & meshing around Christmas to everyone ;)

a.