[Olsr-users] Scalability of Networks using Olsr_Switch

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 17 16:54:27 CET 2010

> Not that I ever had a different opinion, but the removal of allegedly
> unused features, plugins, ... has the risk that people actually use it
> but no one knows - especially if you are not there from the start.

You send a heads up on the mailing list.  If nobody complains, you
#ifdef around the feature, and make it optional, disabled in the default
build, and marked deprecated in the documentation.  If still nobody
complains after two releases, you remove the feature.

                                        Juliusz