[Olsr-users] nameservice plugin question/problem

Dave Rivenburg (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 31 07:33:45 CEST 2010

--- On Mon, 8/30/10, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> That's not a compiler bug, that's a bug in the plugin. It
> use the same output
> buffer for two IP addresses.
>
> I have opened a bugreport in the bugtracker and pushed your
> fix into the
> repository .
>
> http://olsr.org/bugs/view.php?id=15
> http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=commitdiff;h=373bc743f2a7d918407e807207cb73892f812859
>
> Can you check if the output of the new version is better
> than the old one ?
>
> Henning Rogge

Thanks Henning.  I see that there have been several changes to nameservice.c since the 0.6.0 release, and that is my current build environment so it doesn't compile as-is.  The change I made works perfectly for me, and the change you made is functionally equivalent so I have to assume that everything is ok now.

dave