[Olsr-users] nameservice plugin question/problem

Dave Rivenburg (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 30 03:08:25 CEST 2010

Interesting discovery, I found that some older nodes I have running olsr-0.4.10 does record the correct address for nameservice announced hosts (from 0.6.0) in the hosts_olsr file.  This now looks like a 0.6.0 bug.