[Olsr-users] P2P File Sharing on a Mesh

Owain Davies (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 18 14:22:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would have thought given the P2P nature of mesh networks that there
are a plethora of P2P application that targeted at mesh networks.

I am particularly thinking of file sharing applications like
bit-torrent. Has anybody tried using bit torrent exclusively with in a
mesh?
Also interested to here of any other P2P applications that people have
tried inside meshes.

Owain

Owain Davies - Consultant
t +44 (0)1483 816804
a Detica | Surrey Research Park | Guildford | GU2 7YP | UK
www.detica.com <http://www.detica.com/>

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.