[Olsr-users] QoS over OLSR

Owain Davies (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 16 15:16:02 CEST 2009

Is there a QoS module for OLSRd?

I am looking to implement a OLSR network with:
	-	Multicast
	-	QoS
	-	Security (not encryption)

I see that OLSRd has a security module and a multicast module. I would
have complete control of the whole mesh implementation, and
interoperability with RFC OLSR is a "nice to have" but not a hard
requirement.

I may be looking to implement QoS using a OLSRd module and I am trying
to find out if anybody has done this before or could provide a starting
point. (To the developers) does that sound feasible?

I have seen other OLSR implementation have tried QoS. I also accept that
QoS, Multicast and Security in the same setting is a big ask.

Regards,

Owain Davies - Consultant
t +44 (0)1483 816804
a Detica | Surrey Research Park | Guildford | GU2 7YP | UK
www.detica.com <http://www.detica.com/>

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.