[Olsr-users] OLSRD Mobility problem

VbaT S. (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 7 02:51:15 CEST 2009

Its not really freeze but the transmission  speed drop for a couple seconds.

Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 22:45:15 +0200
Subject: Re: [Olsr-users] OLSRD Mobility problem
From: (spam-protected)
To: (spam-protected)

and file transfers did freeze/stall also, or only for some seconds?
regards Markus
On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 6:16 PM, VbaT S. <(spam-protected)> wrote:

I have installed olsrd on 6 Linksys Routers with OpenWrt firmware on each rooms. The dynamic routing table was working pretty well. I was successfully transfer file between 2 labtops(also running olsrd) while both of them were moving  but for video or audio conference (using RIP) I have a problem while routing table change, the conference freeze for almost 1 minute until it came back to normal state. Dose someone has any idea if I miss some configuration?

This is my olsrd.conf that installed on all node

Interface "wlan1"{        HelloInterval           0.5        HelloValidityTime       24.0
        TcInterval              2.0        TcValidityTime          20.0        MidInterval             18.0        MidValidityTime         324.0        HnaInterval             18.0
        HnaValidityTime         108.0}LoadPlugin "olsrd_httpinfo.so.0.1"{    PlParam     "port"   "80"    PlParam     "Host"   "127.0.0.1"
    PlParam     "Net"    "192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0"}LoadPlugin "olsrd_dot_draw.so.0.3"{	# accept connection from IP:
	# default 127.0.0.1 (localhost)		PlParam     "accept" "127.0.0.1"
	PlParam     "port" "2004"}LoadPlugin "olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1"{        PlParam "accept" "127.0.0.1"
}
yours sincerely,Vichao Saenghiranwathana

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.