[Olsr-users] how to reach HNA hosts?

Cesar Santamaria (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 19 19:59:42 CEST 2009

In my case, a traceroute command went all the way up to the routers IP addr,
but from there it couldn't reach the internal host(webserver).

Just to be careful, we configured all the routers and their hosts as part of
a B-class network, just to see if they could reach each other if they were
part of a same logical network.  Didn't worked.

What do you mean by 'other way back to the olsr network'?  I guess I didn't
understood. The routing table specifies that for reaching the HNA host the
hop is through the routers IP.  Can that be the 'way back'?

Thank you

--
"God is waiting to give you a better kernel: the love of Christ. Open your
source code. You'll never crash again"

Dios te bendiga. Cesar Santamaria V.