[Olsr-users] Hey, I have a problem of olsrd for android, can you help me , thank you very much......

钟平 (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 30 08:13:55 CET 2009

Hey:

I have a problem of olsrd, could you help me? I 'm sorry about my
english is not good, but I will try my best to tell you my means.

I had got the source code of olsrd-0.5.6-r7 from olsr.org, and I want
to compile it for G1. but it doesn't work.

I follow the steps:
1) compile android 1.5 NDK release1:
Get android 1.5 NDK release 1, and enter the direction to launch
"build/host-setup.sh"

2) Set NDK and NDK_ARCH in Makefile.android:

3) Set CROSS_COMPILE and CC in Makefile.android: because I had set NDK
 direction, so I need do nothing in this step,I can use the default setting

4) Set DESTDIR ?= ./data in Makefile.inc

5) make OS=android DEBUG=1 build_all

6) make install_all
then I can see ./data/usr/sbin ./data/usr/lib ./data/usr/share
./data/etc/olsrd.conf

7) modify olsrd.conf:
I only use ' Interface "tiwlan0" ' to replace ' Interface "wlan0"
"eth0" ', and have not done another things.

8) Push all the files in ./data after compiled to G1:
./adb push ./data /data/local/olsr_test
9) Run olsrd:
./adb shell
cd /data/local/olsr_test
export OLSRD_ROOT=/data/local/olsr_test
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$OLSRD_ROOT/usr/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
./usr/sbin/olsrd -f ./etc/olsrd.conf
But it prompt: Segmentation fault, I don't know why,Can you help me?
Expecting you reply.
Thank you and best regards!