[Olsr-users] OLSR console in r4

Bhat, Ishwara (spam-protected)
Tue May 5 12:49:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

I started evaluating olsrd-0.5.6-r4. I have a basic issue. The console
does not display the links, topology etc. After displaying parsed
information (from olsrd.conf), it does not show anything at all. I
checked the debug level in the conf file. I set it even to 9, but it did
not help.

Is there any setting that caused this problem?

Thanks

Ishwar

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is illegal and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.