[Olsr-users] olsrd and quagga route redistribution

Andraz Sraka (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 2 18:28:14 CEST 2009

re

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 08:57 +0530, Monali Bhattacharya wrote:
> I've installed quagga-0.98.6 and olsrd-0.5.6-r5  in my system. I want
> to redistribute the routes between the quagga and the olsrd
> interfaces. In the olsrd.conf i've added the following lines but not
> understanding what i should do in the quagga side.

On quagga side you need to configure bgp/ospf and all received prefixes
via bgp/ospf will be redistributed also into olsrd and vice-versa. There
isn't much you can set on quagga side except to filter prefixes :)

regards,
 Andraz

--
Humppa all the way!