[Olsr-users] Connect the Linksys through antenna cable

John Harris (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 31 03:13:16 CET 2009

Hello People,

Has anybody an idea, how to connect the Linksys router through anntena cables ?
I will do some measurements of OLSR for Delay, Throughput etc. To make the measurements through 3 Hops
I connected 3 Linksys with 10m antenna each connection between 2 Linksys.

But I get the experience, that this is not possibel. The board of the Linksys brings the 2 Linksys plugin together. In other
words, If I unplug one router from power supply, it's still possible to send packets to the the hop.

Has anybody an experience by connecting the linksys through antenna cable to get hop by hop connection ?

greetings,
john