[Olsr-users] Two cards "AP+AdHoc"

Jacques (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 5 16:12:52 CET 2009

What you need to do is assign a subnet on each AP(ath0) device.
Then declare that subnet in each olsrd with HNA. Any sta3 within that
subnet will then be accessible/reachable.
So basically a sta3 connecting will only need to be within the ath0
devices subnet and have route pointed to ath0's ip as a gateway interface.

--J