[Olsr-users] Two cards "AP+AdHoc"

Mehdi Bezahaf (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 2 21:17:27 CET 2009

Hi all and happy new year ;-),

I have boxes equipped with two physicals interfaces (ath0 ran as AP
"802.11a" and ath1 in AdHoc mode "802.11b"). I want to know if it is
possible using olsrd to run olsr only on the ath1 interfaces and have
possibility to communicate the ath0 interfaces (non-olsr) with ath1
interfaces?

For example:
If i have 4 routers, A(ath0, ath1), B(ath0, ath1), C(ath0, ath1), and
D(ath0, ath1). routers run olsr on their ath1 interface, and offer
connection to wireless stations. If i have two stations, sta1 and sta2.
Does it possible to have a ping between sta1 and sta2, where:

		sta1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 'ath0' A 'ath1' --------------'ath1' B 'ath0'
				     'ath0' C 'ath1' --------------'ath1' D 'ath0' ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ sta2

Cheers,
Mehdi