[Olsr-users] AHCP

Outback Dingo (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 25 10:16:06 CET 2009

again, i stated Ive done thing on both Atheros and broadcom devices, as in
buffalos/linksys etc, it does also work on atheros
as stated by antonio, ROBIN also works, and is atheros based. Theres are
different works in progress, but this im sure has
gotten a bit offtopic
simply put, if someone wanted to send me a clean functional ahcp config i
could provide an ahcp specifi startup to accomplish this
it really shouldnt matter what brand the router is, as Ive never seen MAC
duplication by vendors. Has anyone ?? Someone flip me a
working configuration to look at.