[Olsr-users] OpenWRT HackNight at FOSDEM (Sat 7 Feb 2009, Brussels)

Benjamin Henrion (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 2 19:05:43 CET 2009

         OpenWRT HackNight at FOSDEM (Brussels, Sat 7th Feb)

Hacker Space Brussels invites you to an OpenWRT HackNight this Saturday
of FOSDEM 7th Feb. OpenWRT is the best Linux distribution for embedded
devices.

The hacknight will be the oppurtunity to test the latest release RC2:
http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=80252#p80252

Many OpenWRT developers will be present at FOSDEM.

Date
====

Start: Saturday 07 Feb evening @ 18:00
End: Sunday 08 Feb @ 12:00

Goals
=====

 * Presentation of new features of RC2
 * Test of the RC2 on some Asus WL-HDD boxes, foneras, etc...
 * Drink belgian beers

We provide
==========

 * A fridge full of belgian Beers
 * space, electricty, internet
 * refreshments and snacks

Location
========

HackerSpace Brussels
Void*Pointer
Av princesse elisabeth 46
1030 Brussels
http://L45.be/where

Transport
=========

* Tram 23 from near ULB to our space (stop 'prinses elisabeth' is right
next our door).
* Nightbus Noctis stop 'verboekhoven' is a 100m walk.

Registration
============

Space is limited, so we ask you to register in advance by:

1. send an email to (spam-protected)
AND
2. register on Doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=4vzh6rrn92riqp85

Web
===

http://hsb.wikidot.com/openwrt-hacknight

Contact
=======

Benjamin Henrion <(spam-protected)> +32-484-566109