[Olsr-users] Internet connectivity with OLSR

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 14 13:20:37 CET 2009

Hi Vijai,

please read my post written on 10th December 2009 at 10:53 (GMT+1).

Your INTERNET-LAN does not know anything about your host-routes. You
have to separate your OLSR-NETWORK vs NON-OLSR-NETWORK in two
subnetworks. And setup a static route for your OLSR-Network on your
Router (10.105.12.1).

I will forward my last post to your mail-address.

And please follow the advice of "Markus Kittenberger" to remove
interfaces that have not to be included in your olsrd.conf.

That's all!
Michael.