[Olsr-users] memory leakage in 0.5.6-r7 (vs 0.5.6-r5) on OpenWrt
Sun Dec 13 12:06:39 CET 2009
I want to report a rather rapid growth in Resident Set Size (RSS) in
the olsrd process running on a Netgear WGT634U with recent (r18763)
OpenWrt. We have a network of about 30-50 hosts connected together
primarily by OpenVPN tunnels, using OLSRd to route between them and
their local networks.
In July we deployed a bunch of these WGT634Us with 0.5.6-r5 and even
after 20 days of uptime and 820 minutes of run time, the RSS of the
olsrd process is only 516kiB.
While reving up OpenWrt to solve another problem, we now are using
version 0.5.6-r7, which we find begins with about 800kiB and grows
approximately 700kiB per day. VSZ grows about the same amount.
Has anybody seen this, know what might be happening, and/or have a
My olsrd.conf is here:
Russell Senior, President
More information about the Olsr-users