[Olsr-users] dialogue with the OLSR protocol: which language

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 9 16:44:25 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch 09 Dezember 2009 16:30:33 schrieb Smail GUEDDARI:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm working on a project that uses the OLSR to locate MANET nodes.
> I try to retrieve information about the performance, link quality... from
>  OLSR  frames to use it in my algorithms. someone could help me to find if
>  source files exist for this. And if not, what language should be used
>  which would be easier. I work on Windows, but I can switch on Unix if that
>  would facilitate the task.
You could start with looking at the txtinfo plugin (and the debuginfo plugin
in the development branch). These are the typical interfaces to query OLSRd
for runtime information.

Henning Rogge