[Olsr-users] Internet connectivity with OLSR

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 8 16:55:29 CET 2009

me an henning just looked over the routing tables and olsrd.conf u sent

the contain to many interfaces (for your current setup only specify eth0
in olsrd.conf), but these unneeded interfaces do not create your problems
as the routing table looks correct!!

so i still asume you have to create an nat rule on pc-b, as your gateway
(10.105.12.1) maybe does not even accept traffic 10.105.10, or at least
does not know that is has to route the replies from the internet to
10.105.12.0/24 back over pc-b (10.105.12.28)

e.g. on pc-b: iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o eth1 -s 10.105.10.0/24 -j
MASQUERADE

> Please send your olsrd.conf (without comment lines) and the routing
tables ("route -n") to this list so that we can check them.
>  Henning Rogge

   Please find the attached files for analysis of the problem.

PC-A(10.105.10.200)<--------------->eth0(10.105.10.201)-PC-B-eth1(10.105
.12.28)<-----------------> Internet
   on PC-B the internet is working fine.

Thanks