[Olsr-users] Not getting any in packets (tables update) with two PColsr demon setup

Rogge Henning (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 21 09:16:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would suggest using tcpdump to dump OLSR traffic. "-dispout" does not work well.

tcpdump -i <if> -n -s 0 -vv port 698

Henning

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: (spam-protected) [mailto:(spam-protected)] Im Auftrag von (spam-protected)
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. August 2009 08:47
An: (spam-protected); (spam-protected)
Cc: (spam-protected)
Betreff: [Olsr-users] Not getting any in packets (tables update) with two PColsr demon setup

Hi,

Thanks for previous help.

I am getting the problems in two PC connection running the OLSR demon on
both.
PC1(10.105.12.201)<-------->PC2 (10.105.12.202)
I captured the packets using wireshark and at both machine we are able
to see the OLSR v1 packets of 20 length from each other. But we are not
getting any output in neigbor and link list OR any proff that both side
OLSR is running fine (If you know any other method to know that both
side olsr is fine, reply me.
When I am running the command ./olsrd -dispout, I can see the outgoing
packet display at screen but when I am running the ./olsrd -dispin
command then no packet is displayed.