[Olsr-users] Need to setup the -OLSR-live video- demo with 4-5 Computers

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 6 06:49:56 CEST 2009

Yes, it is possible and it has been done before with standalone olsrd
since it simply establishes the routing info between different nodes
in a proactive periodic fashion.

However the questions were so very general that I suggest you first
read the website and the RFC and should there be specific questions or
bug reports that you come back to this list.

a.