[Olsr-users] Plugin for reporting node add/delete

Bhat, Ishwara (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 15 09:19:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

I need to create a plugin for reporting node add/delete events.

I can do it in 2 ways(?):

1.	Create a timer at application and regularly loop through the
link and other tables to get the snapshot of nodes.

2.	*Hopefully* OLSRd gives me some callback hookes on which my
plugin can rely on in order to report the node add/loss by exception.

Please tell if the second approach is possible. If so, anything I should
take care while writing this plugin?

Thanks,

Ishwar

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is illegal and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.