[Olsr-users] LinkQualityMult questions

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 9 11:10:00 CEST 2009

no LqMult is not removed, (but a bit disliked *g)

unfortunetley in 0.5.6 there were some bugs introduced, which made it hard
using it,..

mostly the interface sections started to overwirte other interface
sections,.
this means you have to specify your (host specific) lqmults in every
interface section of the olsrd.config to make them work,..

(to get default-lqmults working is even worse i guess)

this should be already fixed in tip-tip again, but probably not in
0.5.6-r4,..

but also take care of not lqmulting too low, as new olsr versions stop
using/announcing there links it the lq goes under 0.1

Markus