[Olsr-users] last hop gateway IP

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 24 16:30:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 04:08:02PM +0200, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
| Basically all nodes which announce 0.0.0.0/0 (or combination of subnets
| which result in the same) are such gateway nodes.
| So you just have to find all nodes with such HNAs.

i'd agree - howver it turns out that we have a code piece
in the HNA input path which rejects any incoming prefixes which we are
advertising on our own - so if you advertise a 0/0 to the outside world
we are blind for remote 0/0 advertisements.

IMO we can remove this check because local HNA routes (read: cost 0)
are always preferred over remote HNA routes.

/hannes