[Olsr-users] Patch: Set IPv6 hop limit to 1

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 11 23:36:52 CEST 2008

> | The TTL is not the TTL in the OLSR message but the one in the IP
> | header. OLSR messages that need forwarding through the whole net
> | get forwarded by olsrd.

> do you have some cycles to fix this on BSD and / or Win32 ?

The IPv6 sockets interface is portable -- almost everything works the
same on Linux, BSD and Windows.

(The one non-portable thing I'm aware of is the default value of
IPV6_V6ONLY -- portable programs should set it explicitly for all
sockets.)

                                        Juliusz