[Olsr-users] Proposal: Use just one socket to send and receive messages on all interfaces

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 10 14:33:26 CEST 2008

Huh?

Sorry, but I can't parse your statement at all. The point was
to simplify the code and to reduce resource (socket) usage by
multiplexing all olsr traffic through one global socket instead
of one socket per interface. This is only a code cleanup.

What "replication trick" are you referring to?

--
Regards
       Joerg