[Olsr-users] preventing TC mess from packet loss ???

Nguyen Lan (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 2 04:20:35 CEST 2008

Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> Routing tables of two hosts may be inconsistent at any time. But that is
> not a unique "feature" of OLSR but IMHO of (almost?) all IP-routing
> protocols (including the "old ones"  from the cable world like RIP and
> OSPF).
> In the wireless world, it is just more visible because the latency and
> packet loss are (much) larger than on Gbit cables.

Exactly. I see strange things in routing table when OLSR working with
lossy links so I just thought that it could be good if there is a
solution to prevent TCs from losses.
Thank you.

Nguyen.