[Olsr-users] Olsr multi-radios support in Qualnet 3.9

hammad ullah (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 1 16:47:08 CEST 2008

Respected users,

I am Masters degree student and simulating in the area of multi-routing in multi-channel multi-radios wireless mesh networks.

I am currently using Qualnet 3.9 as my simulation tool and I need multi-radios support. I shall be very grateful to you if anyone can inform me that, which of the current releases of Olsr (which supports multi-radios) I can use in the Qualnet 3.9?

Thanking you in advance for your help and co-operation
 Regards,

Mian Hammad Ullah,
College of Info. and Communications,
Hanyang University, S. Korea.