[Olsr-users] Windows PC interfacing with embedded OLSR mesh

Vinay Menon (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 30 07:42:41 CET 2008

Hi,

OLSR is a IP routing protocol like OSPF , EIGRP except more radio aware, it
makes the routing tables aware of the possible paths a data packet can take
to reach its destination IP.

OLSR broadcasts "Hello" packets over the network for network discovery.Your
data packets can be TCP or UDP.

There is a OLSR port for windows which i had used , but i dont see it under
downloads link @ olsr.org

Vinay Menon