[Olsr-users] operating rate in ETT ?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 14 07:48:38 CET 2008

Am Friday 14 November 2008 01:40:44 schrieb Nguyen Lan:
> Hi,
>
> I have a stupid question since I haven't look into the source code of
> olsrd ETT version
I think you talk about Erics fork of olsrd v0.5.4 and v0.5.5

> Which algorithm is used to compute operating rate in the olsrd version
> which supports ETT metric ?
Eric just let you choose a fixed bandwith for each link and multiply it with
the ETX value (which is buggy in olsrd v0.5.4 AND v0.5.5 codebase). You can do
the same with the normal olsrd 0.5.6-r2  and the use of the "LinkQualityMult"
parameter.

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)