[Olsr-users] Not getting a default route

Derek C (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 12 23:34:50 CET 2008

The problem seems to be with kamikaze_8.09_rc1 (olsrd from the feeds) on
an x86 platform (WRAP).

On this platform the "Links/Topology" doesn't show any neighbors even
though they can be pinged or connected to.

kamikaze_8.09_rc1 on an atheros board does show the x86 neighbors in the
"Links/Topology" page.

Funny how the atheros does see its x86 olsrd neighbors but not the other
way around

Derek