[Olsr-users] Kamikaze 8.09_rc1 olsrd: can't resolve symbol '__libc_pthread_init'

Patrick McCarty (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 9 20:31:31 CET 2008

IIRC Aaron is correct that only one of the plugins uses libpthread.
But, the whole OLSRd base system still has a -lpthread line in the
Makefile somewhere.

I think I had a similar issue and overcame it by just not linking to
pthread during compilation (And disabling the plugins that required
it.)

Patrick