[Olsr-users] installation error on FreeBSD 5.4

Nguyen Lan (spam-protected)
Thu May 29 07:50:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

> I just repeated with 0.5.6-rc4 on freebsd.
> Same problem. Seems like there were some changes in the makefiles
> which make them incompatible with BSD make.
> I will look into that.
> In the meantime you can try with gnu make "gmake" on freebsd.
> I do still see another (already known) problem on freebsd / os x with
> src/tc_set.c:752: error: structure has no member named `in6_u'
Maybe I missed some points in the last message. The first time, I tried
to compile from the source code (olsrd ver 0.5.5 + gmake) and get the
error messages. Next time, I tried with a olsr "port version" for
FreeBSD (olsr ver 0.5.4) but made a confusion using gmake. After
recognizing the mistake and switching to BSD make, everything is fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Lan.