[Olsr-users] 802.11S

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri May 23 18:00:37 CEST 2008

Don,

let's get this discussion over and finished please.

1) YES, any properly 802.11s based device will have the possibility
to have olsr from olsr.org running on top of it (since it is layer 2
and olsr is layer 3)
2) no, you need to worry about it. It is going to work out great
3) there might be interesting combinations of layer 2 information and
layer 3 routing daemons.
working on it...

And now let's all please go back to our regular b-friends/girlfriends
and *end*this*discussion*. It is useless.

a.

On May 23, 2008, at 5:53 PM, Don Moskaluk wrote:

> What a great way to describe the situation.  If Heide Klum is my girl
> friend then I know she is high maintenance and will need more
> resources
> that I currently have today.  So it would be beneficial that I would
> need to expand my network to meet Heide's lifestyle. If not bye, bye,
> Heide hello mom and dad.
802.11s scales only to 32 nodes per definition, that is what I
believe hannes actually meant.

> Don Moskaluk

---
there's no place like 127.0.0.1