[Olsr-users] 802.11S

Filipe Abrantes (spam-protected)
Fri May 16 21:05:22 CEST 2008

When using an 802.11s network, all nodes within that network will appear
as if they are 1-hop (L3) away from each other (although I don't really
know if 11s implements pure broadcast). So, what would happen if you ran
olsrd on top of the 11s network would be to have all nodes creating
direct routes (no L3 gateway) to each other.

hope this helps,
Filipe

--
Filipe Abrantes		http://pong.inescporto.pt/~fabrantes