[Olsr-users] 802.11S

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri May 16 17:32:33 CEST 2008

there is open80211s.org - but as Henning pointed out  - olsr from
olsr.org and 802.11s are on different OSI layers.

Maybe olsr.org can be made to work on layer 2 with mac addr.
replacing the IP adresses and some kernel module which does all the
work.
But somebody else would have to attempt that I guess...

a.