[Olsr-users] OLSR Client

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 6 10:25:58 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 06 Mai 2008 07:57:48 schrieben Sie:
> Dear Henning,
> The clients are in the ad hoc mode, but the association does not take
> place.
Can you ping the router from the client machines ?
(maybe the ESSID is not set correctly ?)

> Do I need to run OLSR in the client machine?
No, you don't. But it might make things easier.

> I tried with something  called OLSR switch, but it didn't work.
OLSR switch is a programm to simulate an OLSR network. You don't need it.

(send this directly to Tariq first :( )

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)