[Olsr-users] OLSR Client

Tariq Meeran (spam-protected)
Tue May 6 07:03:46 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I am working on a mesh network using Linksys WRTGL routers with friefunk firmware loaded. I have three of these routers and the routers are running on OLSR and the mesh between the routers are working fine. But when I am trying to connect client machines (which are windows xp and vista), they can't associate with the routers through wireless interfaces, while the wired interfaces (LAN interfaces) are working fine, Can anybody help me regarding this?

Regards,
Tariq