[Olsr-users] Problem in my OLSR network (Agung Septiadi)

Victor (spam-protected)
Fri May 2 14:26:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

Let me get this straight, A cannot ping C and C cannot ping A? What about to
B etc?

Either way, have you checked to see if the firewall (if you have any) is
blocking the pings? Try disabling the firewalls and checking.

Second thing to try would be a traceroute / tracert depending if your using
linux or windows respectively.

If that doesn't work you could check you iptables and just be sure that
everything there makes sense though I cant see why not. If in windows try
route PRINT, and linux type route

Regards,
Victor

Message: 1