[Olsr-users] EIGRP...

Florian RODARY (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 13 23:08:34 CET 2008

Well, RFCing a protocol doesn't mean it'll get accepted by the industry.
On the other end, de facto standards don't need any normalization
since they are industry-driven.

OLSR & MANET are great research topics, leading to what we know today,
but you have to admit that industry implications in those technologies
are almost nil, apart from niche markets.

Regards,
Florian