[Olsr-users] EIGRP...

Florian RODARY (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 13 21:59:36 CET 2008

I believe OLSR is not supported in Cisco IOS, if you do a search in
the feature navigator : http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp
One workaround would be to redistribute the routes in well known
routing protocol in the edge node just before the Cisco router. Then
you'll be able to redistribute those routes in the IOS.

Regards,
Florian